Bienvenue en France
All about France, the places, the people, the food, the history and what it’s like to go to France today, in levelled French ! Kit includes: 10 copies of the book, 1 DVD with over 20 videos, Digital version of the book so you can project on the whiteboard (plus it’s narrated !), You and your students can access all Videos and eBooks online from school and from home ! For more details, click here.
- La Tour Eiffel
- La Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris
- L’Arc de triomphe
- Le musée du Louvres
- La bouffe, les restaurants, les repas
- La France
- La Seine, le Pont des Arts, les bateaux mouches, les bouquinistes
- La vallée de la Loire: La cathédrale de Chartres
- Le chateau d’Angers
- Le déjeuner
- Le chateau de la Bourdassières
- On fait du vin dans un vignoble millénaire
- Bienvenue en France !
3 levels of difficulty: We offer different levels in the same books, DVDs and eBooks, including CEFR levels as well as our own colour-coded easy to use scale. This gives students stretch goals and revision opportunities.
This Planet French innovation works. It ties in with the best concepts discussed by Russian scientist Lev Vygotsky and others: successive approximation and the zone of “proximal development”. I know some of Vygotsky’s ideas are controversial but this one works. French is a skill and these kits work in schools across the country.
French teachers love this, as they discuss using the kits in our preview video (fill the form on the right to access our secure demo video section and watch free previews including teachers explaining how they used booksmarts kits).
Here are 3 pages showing examples of the colour-coded 3 levels of difficulty. Each of our kits includes texts and videos at different levels of difficulty so you can use each kit at different levels and quickly apply differentiated instruction.
You can also get a whole-school subscription to all our French content online, including over 700 French resources:
The Complete Booksmarts Planet French online library, plus weekly news videos and articles in levelled French:
- Access to over 850 French assets, including all Booksmarts kits online. Click here for a full description and samples.
- Neurolinguistic action oriented approach
- Designed for the curriculum from grades 2 to 12
- Covers French culture around the world
- Covers conversational everyday real life situations
- Each kit comes with printed books, 10 to 25 videos and activities, online ebooks, online videos.
- For example the Bienvenue à Quebec kit, Les Franco-Ontariens, Bienvenue en France, Les Acadiens, Bienvenue en Haiti, Le Snack-Bar, Bienvenue au Cinema, Les peules autochtones du Canada, Bienvenue au Carnaval are is the most comprehensive kits on the planet. Each come with a book with texts for multiple levels of French for immediate differentiation. Each section is supported by matching videos (10 to 25 videos in each kit!), and action oriented activities.
- Online access for all teachers and students from your school. Access from anywhere at the same time.
- Purchased by schools, school boards and ministries of education around the world.
- Used by thousands of teachers and hundreds of thousands of students around the world.
- Covers FSL and French immersion.
- For school board bulk discounts, contact email@example.com
9 French kits. That’s a huge amount of material !
With over 95 videos, 90 books or more and a ton of activities, we take your students to Paris, Montreal, Ottawa, Sudbury, Quebec city, to castles in the Loire valley and much, much more.
You can order all the kits as a Pack. Or get the kits individually. In addition to printed books and video DVDs, you also get access to all components including eBooks, videos and activities online. Your students also get access from school and from home!
French Culture Kits and Packs !
- Bienvenue à Québec !
- Le Carnaval,
- l’histoire de Montreal,
- Bienvenue en France,
- Les Franco-Ontariens,
- la St-Jean,
- Bienvenue à l’érablière !
- Bienvenue en Haiti !
Everything you need to teach French culture in one place.
Click on the images to play short video excerpts from some culture kits !
This short video shows you previews of the videos and of the book interior pages. There are also activities available.
Zoom in on France ! For a video demo and more details on the Bienvenue en France kit, Click here !
For a video demo with clips from most of our kits, click here.
To see all our French culture Kits and Packs, click here.
To see all the special deals available now, click here
Available in different kit and Pack combinations or as stand-alone kits
Your students are exposed to a wide variety of authentic French speakers. To preview excerpts from our kits and Packs, fill the short form in the sidebar to be taken to our secure video area.
Each A10 Kit contains 10 student books and one video DVD with lots of videos. Activities/Teacher’s guide are also available for most kits.
For additional information or to order your Kits or Packs, click here.